Back-end Developer – Virtual payment card
We are looking for Back-end Developers to help us building the FinTech platform of the future, who are good in understanding and developing complex and business critical back-end .
Our colleague Peter highlighted, why you should continue reading
- first and foremost, you will work with technologies that will become mainstream in 3 years (more info further on)
- secondly, you will be at the birth of a new innovative payment platform (more info further on)
- thirdly, you will experience collaboration with companies from Silicon Valley, Colorado or Utah
- and last, but not least, you can count on progressive methods of development, for example, functional programming (more info further on)
Are you not sure yet? Get in touch and meet us. We also have other projects and are interested in a long-term cooperation.
What you will learn
- Elixir, new functional programming language
- development of back-end for mobile and web applications
- REST API and GraphQL, the improved API concept for data presentation
About the project
We are developing a new platform for secure company payments, virtual payment card and automatic company expense reporting for an American company in Utah.
- we work in a small team (5-10 people) consisting mostly of software engineers
- our offices are in Ostrava, Novy Jicin, Prague and Martin (Slovakia)
- we are developing a platform that we will develop further and expand long-term
- we develop back-end services in Elixir language (we will teach you) that is connected to PostgreSQL database
- we develop front-end of mobile and web applications built on ReactJS and integration with back-end services through GraphQL API
- you will design, plan and implement new functions and features of this platform with us.
- we offer open communication and room for your ideas
What you should know/be able to do
- one of the programming languages used to develop back-end applications such as Java | C# | Python
- concepts of multi-threading, immutability and functional programming
- REST API or GraphQL API
- solve complex problems, find and fix errors
- spoken English for video conferences (twice a week) or in writing for communication with colleagues in the USA (for example over Slack)
What will please you
- quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees
- home office (2 days a week)
- flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation plus 2 sick days
- free English language lessons with a native speaker in the office (2 hours a week)
- informal modern offices with a refresh zone and common breakfast every Friday
- support of sporting events (starting fee, jersey…) plus shared Multisport card
- meal tickets – 100 Kc a day
- opportunity to expand your career on a professional and financial level. You can become a software and technology expert that will lecture at conferences or profile yourself as a top IT manager.
- company and spontaneous events
What we have achieved
Products that we cooperate on developing are being used by customers across different sectors around the world. These include:
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN: https://www.sencha.com/blog/gxt-customer-spotlight-cern
- Toyota car security and many others:https://www.forgerock.com/our-customers
- ČSOB, Czech T-Mobile or Slovak O2 and worldwide, for example, AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, Raiffeisenbank, VMVare, and many others: https://www.liferay.com/resources?93350categoryIds=93352
Do you still have any questions, or are you still hesitant? Contact us, we also have other interesting projects.