Join our agile team in developing a new exciting Cloud Platform. Let's develop the backend in Golang using a progressive tech stack.
Our colleague Martin highlighted, why you should continue reading:
- You will be at the birth of a new application
- These terms catch your attention: Go, GCP, Neo4j, Kubernetes, Microservices, Cryptography
- you will collaborate with the development team from entire Europe
- Relaxed workplace, relationships on a first-name basis, and a non-corporate environment await you
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and are interested in long-term cooperation.
About the project
- You will become part of a smaller international startup team of experienced developers and IT managers
- We build our SaaS application from scratch, so no rewriting of older legacy code!
- This application will be used worldwide, so you don’t have to be only its developer, but one day its user too
- Even though you will be our offices in Ostrava and Nový Jičín, you will be part of a team from all over Europe
- You will have a lot of space for your ideas and improvements
What will you do
- You will participate in the design and development of the PaaS application back-end using a modern tech stack
- You will work in these environments: GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Github
- You will cooperate with the agile development team in Europe
- You will improve your tech stack and learn new technologies
What you should know/be able to do
- Experience with back-end development (4+ years) in Golang
- Knowledge of graph databases (Neo4j) is a great advantage
- Knowledge of IAM is an advantage
- Communicate well and effectively with colleagues in your team
- You can manage everyday communication in English with a foreign team
- You want to learn, work on yourself and IT is a hobby for you
What will please you / What can we offer
- Technological, professional, and personal development according to your abilities and ideas.
- Participation in local and foreign professional conferences and courses.
- Ability to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble.
- Cooperation and support of more experienced colleagues, both in the Czech Republic and in the USA
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home – home office (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relax zone, and equipped kitchen.
- In addition to this, we will add five weeks of vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English language lessons, sports card, company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling,…)
- And as a sweet end of the working week, an excellent Friday breakfast.
What we have achieved
We deliver agile software services to growing and medium-sized innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, Colorado, but also in Europe, and our solutions are used by customers across sectors worldwide:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin and thousands of other company users taking advantage of unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare and many others (Liferay)
- Toyota car security and many others (ForgeRock)