Frontend Developer – React and Redux
Join an international team on a fast-growing FinTech platform with worldwide impact and experience with a progressive tech stack.
Our colleague Peter highlighted, why you should continue reading:
- First and foremost, you will work with technologies that will become mainstream in 3 years (more info further on)
- Secondly, you will be at the birth of a new innovative payment platform (more info further on)
- Thirdly, you will experience collaboration with companies from Silicon Valley, Colorado, or Utah
- And last, but not least, you can count on progressive methods of development, for example, functional programming (more info further on)
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and are interested in long-term cooperation.
About the project
We are developing a new platform for secure company payments, virtual payment card, and automatic company expense reporting for an American company in Utah.
- We work in a small team (5-10 people) consisting mostly of software engineers
- Our offices are in Ostrava, Novy Jicin, Prague, and Martin (Slovakia)
- We are developing a platform that we will develop further and expand long-term
- We develop front-end of mobile and web applications built on ReactJS and integration with back-end services through GraphQL API
- We develop back-end services in Elixir language (we will teach you) that is connected to the Postgres database
- You will design, plan, and implement new functions and features of this platform with us.
- We offer open communication and room for your ideas
What you should know/be able to do
- REST API or GraphQL API
- Solve complex problems, find and fix errors
- Spoken English for video conferences (twice a week) or in writing for communication with colleagues in the USA (for example over Slack)
- We don’t require it, but knowledge of ReactJS, Redux, or any other experience with programming of front-ends is a plus
What will please you / What can we offer
- Technological, professional, and personal development according to your abilities and ideas.
- Participation in local and foreign professional conferences and courses.
- Ability to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble.
- Cooperation and support of more experienced colleagues, both in the Czech Republic and in the USA
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home – home office (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relax zone, and equipped kitchen.
- In addition to this, we will add five weeks of vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English language lessons, sports card, company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling,…)
- And as a sweet end of the working week, an excellent Friday breakfast.
What we have achieved
We deliver agile software services to growing and medium-sized innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, Colorado, but also in Europe, and our solutions are used by customers across sectors worldwide:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin and thousands of other company users taking advantage of unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare and many others (Liferay)
- Toyota car security and many others (ForgeRock)