Fullstack Developer – React, Node.js
Push your development capabilities to the max with our progressive tech stack and bring a new worldwide community platform to life.
Our colleague Petr highlighted why you should continue reading:
- First and foremost, you will help bring a new community platform to life
- Thirdly, you will collaborate with a team from across Europe
- And last, but not least, you will work in with colleagues on a first-name basis, and a relaxed, non-corporate environment.
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and are interested in long-term cooperation.
About the project
- You will be part of a small, but experienced startup team of developers.
- We build our SaaS application from scratch, so no rewriting of older code!
- This application will be used worldwide, you will be both a developer, and one day, a user, too. 🙂
- Even though you will be based in our offices in Ostrava, you will be part of a team from all over Europe.
- You will have a lot of space for your own ideas and improvements.
What will you do
- You will work in these environments: Docker, GCP, GitHub.
- You will cooperate with the agile development team in Europe.
- You will improve your tech stack and learn new technologies.
What you should know/be able to do
- At least 2 years of experience with development.
- For Front-end: React.
- For Back-end: Node.js or Go.
- Communicate well: 51 percent of success is good communication.
- You can manage everyday communication in English with a foreign team.
- You are passionate about learning, and improving your skills. IT is your hobby.
What will please you / What we can offer
- Technological, professional, and personal development according to your abilities and ideas.
- Participation in local and foreign professional conferences and courses.
- Ability to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble.
- Cooperation and support of more experienced colleagues, both in the Czech Republic and in the USA
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home – home office (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relax zone, and equipped kitchen.
- In addition to this, we will add five weeks of vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English language lessons, sports card, company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling,…)
- And as a sweet end of the working week, an excellent Friday breakfast.
What we have achieved
We deliver agile software services to growing and medium-sized innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, Colorado, but also in Europe, and our solutions are used by customers across sectors worldwide:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin and thousands of other company users taking advantage of unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare and many others (Liferay)
- Toyota car security and many others (ForgeRock)