Join our agile team that's working on a content delivery platform and help build a globally available service that handles over 20% of internet traffic.
Our colleague Petr summarizes why you should keep reading:
- You will be working on a platform that manages and delivers 20% of the data of the entire internet. Competitors include CloudFlare, Akami, Netlify, and others.
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and are interested in long-term collaboration.
About the project
- The platform transfers 200 TBps of data at peak; and, with over 300 data centers, it focuses on super-fast application response anywhere in the world.
What you’ll do:
- Participate in technology selection, help determine the direction of the project, and have complete control over the packages that the Developer Tools team develops and releases.
What you should be familiar with/be able to do:
- Knowledge of Jamstack is a plus.
- Troubleshoot implementations with complex functionality, find bugs, and resolve complex technical issues.
- Communicate daily in English with the U.S. team.
What you’ll be happy with / What we can offer you
- Technological, professional, and personal DEVELOPMENT based on your capabilities and goals.
- Participation in both local and international professional conferences and courses.
- The chance to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble, etc.
- Cooperation and support from our more experienced colleagues both in our country and in the USA .
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relaxation zone, and a fully-equipped kitchen – Come see how the place looks.
- On top of all that, we add 5 weeks of paid vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English lessons, a sports card, and company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling, etc.).
- And to put the icing on the cake, we also end the work week with a delicious Friday breakfast.
What we’ve accomplished
We’ve been providing agile software development services to both growing and mid-size innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, and Colorado as well as in Europe, and our solutions are used by clients across different sectors from around the world:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin, and thousands of other businesses use a unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare, and many more (Liferay)
- Toyota for car security and many other companies (ForgeRock)