We are looking for engineers who are passionate about technology, enjoy investigating how things work in addition to understanding what they do, are eager to learn, and open to sharing their knowledge.
Are you looking for the opportunity to work on interesting international projects using the latest technologies? Do you want to work with experienced developers who will be happy to share their knowledge with you, and use English at work?
We’re profiq, and we specialize in software development and testing, whether it’s complete platforms, applications (both front and back end), frameworks, or development tools.
We supply agile software services to innovative players in Silicon Valley. While working at profiq, you’ll be directly involved in projects with a global reach, and your work will contribute to the creation of something amazing.
We’re looking for reinforcements for our growing team in Ostrava. Someone with a passion for technology and programming, and a desire to learn.
What we can offer you
- technological, professional, and personal DEVELOPMENT according to your capabilities and expectations
- collaboration and support from more experienced colleagues
- flexible working hours and the option of working from home (2 days a week)
- participation in both local and international professional conferences and courses
- the opportunity to travel abroad
- quarterly rewards: we distribute 25% of the profit among our employees
- salary increase based on an annual evaluation
- cool modern offices, relaxation zone, and fully equipped kitchen
- on top of that, we’ll add 5 weeks’ leave + 2 sick days, English lessons, a sports card, corporate and spontaneous events (massages, movie nights, bowling)
- and excellent Friday breakfasts as a nice finish to a demanding working week
How do we work?
- we have an agile approach, and free working hours based on trust
- we collaborate with universities in Ostrava, we organize our own hackathon and IT pub quizzes, and we co-organize MovingFast tech meet-ups
- when we need to concentrate, we simply put on headphones with our favorite music and get to work
- we also enjoy being together, so that we can help and advise each other – and go on a VR spree
Send us your CV, a link to LI, or a sample of your work, if
- you want to work on yourself and develop
- you have knowledge in the area of software development or testing, and a passion for IT
- you’re interested in technically well-designed projects (CI/CD, automation tests, cloud scaling)
- you want to develop your English in practice