Frontend Developer – React
Join our agile team on a new community platform and experience with a progressive tech stack.
Our colleague Petr summarized why you should keep reading:
- You’ll play an important role in the creation of a new community platform
- You’ll be working with a team from all over Europe
- We are not a corporate environment. You can look forward to a relaxed work atmosphere in one of our offices where everyone is laid back.
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and are interested in long-term cooperation.
About the project
We’re building a new SaaS cloud application. It’s a worldwide platform that enables customers to set up their own “social” communication network. The platform already has several partners interested in using it, some of whom have over 60M visitors per month.
- You’ll become part of a smaller team of experienced startup developers.
- We’re building our SaaS application as a greenfield project, which means no rewriting old code!
- It’ll be used worldwide, so you mustn’t be just a developer, but also a user.
- Even in Ostrava, you’ll be part of a team with colleagues from all over Europe.
- You’ll have plenty of leeway for your own ideas and improvements.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be working in the following environment: Docker, GCP, GitHub
- Collaborating with an agile development team in Europe
- Improving your tech-stack and learning new technologies
What you should be familiar with / be able to do
- Experience with development front-end in React at least 2 years
- Communicate well: 51% of success involves proper communication
- You’ll be able to manage daily contact in English with the US team
- You want to learn and continually improve your skills, and IT is also a hobby for you
What you’ll be happy with / What we can offer you
- Technological, professional, and personal DEVELOPMENT based on your capabilities and goals
- Participation in both local and international professional conferences and courses
- The chance to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble, etc.
- Cooperation and support from our more experienced colleagues both in our country and in the USA
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relaxation zone, and a fully-equipped kitchen – Come see how the place looks.
- On top of all that, we add 5 weeks of paid vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English lessons, a sports card, and company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling, etc.)
- And to put the icing on the cake, we also end the work week with a delicious Friday breakfast.
What we’ve accomplished
We’ve been providing agile software development services to both growing and mid-size innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, and Colorado as well as in Europe, and our solutions are used by clients across different sectors from around the world:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin, and thousands of other businesses use a unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare, and many more (Liferay)
- Toyota for car security and many other companies (ForgeRock)