Software Developer in Test – Virtual payment card
We are looking for Software Developers in Test, who are curious and who like development as much as integration and testing of software.
Our colleague Dominik highlighted, why you should continue reading
- you will be at the birth of a new innovative payment platform (more below).
- working from Ostrava, you will experience collaboration with colleagues from Utah.
- you can expect a relaxed workplace, relationships on the first-name basis and no corporate.
- not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and we are interested in long-term cooperation.
Are you not sure yet? Get in touch and meet us. We also have other projects and are interested in a long-term cooperation.
What you will teach you
- development of automated tests for mobile platforms in the Detox framework.
- React Native (iOS/Android).
- GitLab and Continuous Integration (CI).
- how to best detect all possible software product.
- great insight into software development and product.
- overview of functional programming languages such as Elixir.
- integration of back-end services via GraphQL API.
About the project
We are developing a new platform for secure company payments, virtual payment card and automatic company expense reporting for an American company in Utah. We will continue to develop and expand this platform in the long term. New features are quickly put into operation.
- you will become part of a 4-member QA team.
- we work in a team of 10 people mainly composed of software engineers.
- your closest colleagues will be Peter, Team Leader in the Czech Republic and Dan, Team Leader in Utah.
- although in Ostrava, you will be part of a team with colleagues in Utah.
- you will have a lot of room for your ideas and improvements.
What you should know/be able to do
- basics of Linux Operating System.
- be able to detect, analyze and eventually solve errors independently.
- poken English for video conferences (twice a week) or in writing for communication with colleagues in the USA (for example over Slack).
- we do not require it but will be pleased with good testing and automation experience.
What will please you
- quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees
- home office (2 days a week)
- flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation plus 2 sick days
- free English language lessons with a native speaker in the office (2 hours a week)
- informal modern offices with a refresh zone and common breakfast every Friday
- support of sporting events (starting fee, jersey…) plus shared Multisport card
- meal tickets – 100 Kc a day
- opportunity to expand your career on a professional and financial level. You can become a software and technology expert that will lecture at conferences or profile yourself as a top IT manager.
- company and spontaneous events
What we have achieved
Products that we cooperate on developing are being used by customers across different sectors around the world. These include:
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN:
- Toyota car security and many others: https://www.forgerock.com/our-customers
- ČSOB, Czech T-Mobile or Slovak O2 and worldwide, for example, AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, Raiffeisenbank, VMware, and many others: https://www.liferay.com/resources?93350categoryIds=93352
Do you still have any questions, or are you still hesitant? Contact us, we also have other interesting projects.