Software Developer in Test - FinTech
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test who will be working closely with the software development team to ensure that test-processes are fully automated and integrated with Continuous Integration.
Software Developer in Test – FinTech
What We’re Doing
We are helping our Utah based tech client to change the way businesses think about their financial ecosystems. We are building to empower our customers to have access to the capital they need and the tools to manage it. If you are naturally curious, passionate about building an iconic business and be part of an inspiring team, come join us. This is a place where doers succeed.
Who We Look For
We are looking for people who are self-starters; those who want to be apart of a growing team of movers, doers, and thinkers. People who do well in a fast-paced environment, who don’t mind wearing multiple hats and are comfortable working outside set job titles and descriptions. We want people who will focus and work smart in order to build something better, not only for themselves but for the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will be collaborating with the Product team to solidify and validate feature requirements, working with the Engineering team to create and evangelize quality assurance practices, and writing automated tests. You’ll regularly write and complete manual tests to verify new features and detect regressions in old code. You’ll help in ensuring that the product is of the utmost quality.
RESPONSIBILITIES: I want and can do that!
- Installation, configuration, and deployment automation of web or mobile technologies.
- Development of test automation.
- Exploratory testing of new product features and suggesting new tests for automation.
- Technical troubleshooting and proposing technical solutions to issues when possible.
- Continuous communication with developers and management about product status and issues.
REQUIREMENTS: I’ve already done that or have that!
- Installation, configuration, development or testing of web or mobile technologies (iOS and Android).
- Great technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- English (written and spoken).
Come and help us to bring tech innovations to life! Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.