We are looking for a Software Developer in Test who will be working closely with the software development team to ensure that test-processes are fully automated and integrated with Continuous Integration.
Software Developer in Test – FinTech
We are profiq
and we specialize in tech development and testing, from platforms, frameworks, and applications at the front end to back and and developer tools.
Next year we celebrate 10 years, we have customers around the world, and we’re currently working on 12 projects – from Ostrava, Novy Jicin, Prague, and Martin (SK) – with more coming. The majority are from Americans, some straight out of Silicon Valley.
Quality Assurance team
is a group of passionate engineers able to install, configure, upgrade, extend and integrate complex software products. They are conversant with the CLI and are skilled to automate execution through APIs and web services, no matter if they are deployed on an operating system, web server, mobile platform or the cloud. They continuously explore the product and automate its testing. They are peers of development and ears and eyes of management. They are essential in delivering a high quality product. We are looking for software engineers, who are curious and who like development as much as integration and testing of software.
This project is focused on developing a corporate accounting application using virtual credit cards and a mobile/web application with instant reporting.
The project is so interesting that in a short period of time, investments have exceeded $500 million!
< Let us show you how awesome the platform is! >
RESPONSIBILITIES: I want and can do that!
- Installation, configuration, and deployment automation of web or mobile technologies.
- Development of test automation.
- Exploratory testing of new product features and suggesting new tests for automation.
- Technical troubleshooting and proposing technical solutions to issues when possible.
- Continuous communication with developers and management about product status and issues.
Send us your resume, a link to your LinkedIn, or an example of your work if…
- You have experience in installation, configuration, development or testing of web or mobile technologies (iOS and Android)
- You have great technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You speak English (communication with the US)
How we work and what we work on…
We collaborate with universities, we hold our our hackathon, and we co-host MovingFast meetups – this gives us the best overview of technologies for continuous innovation. We use SCRUM to plan our work, so we have time left over for family and free time pursuits. When we need to focus, we put on our headphones, turn on our favorite music, and we get it done. But we also like to be together, so we can help each other out and celebrate together. We always know who’s currently working on what.
If you’re into bowling, soccer, fitness…you’ll fit right in. And if sports aren’t your thing, there’s always virtual reality. These are all opportunities you can (but aren’t required to) take advantage of.
We know how to value good work
We appreciate our people and you can see it in how we pay them – we divide 25% of the company’s profit amongst you.
We’ll talk very specifically about compensation details, but we’ll do that in person. We take things like performance, experience, independence, and approach into account when differentiating from person to person.
The same goes for benefits. We’ll talk about what’s important to you.
These things are a given…
- 5 weeks of vacation + 2 sick days
- An individual approach to your professional development (seminars, conferences, other events…)
- Truly flexible working hours, allowing you to work on your way to the office or later in the evening if you want to spend time with your family in the afternoon, or simply work from home
- We don’t restrict internet access, so you can take a look at Facebook or order Christmas presents and have them sent to the office
- Admin accounts for all the highest-performing technologies, so you can manage progams yourself
- Meal tickets
- English lessons in the office durng the work day
- An informal, modern office with a refresh zone and shared breakfasts in the business incubator building at the Technical University of Ostrava
- Ice cream in the summer, fruit in the winter, and unlimited coffee all year
- An amazing team
Come and help us to bring tech innovations to life! Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.