Software Engineer – Android testing & automation – Ostrava
Help with quality and test automation of a mobile security application.
Our colleague Martin highlighted, why you should continue reading:
- You will participate in the development of an all-in-one digital security application
- These terms catch your attention: Kotlin, Espresso, TeamCity
- You will work with the team to develop the Android application
- You will have a lot of room for your ideas and improvements
Not sure? Get in touch. We have other projects and we are interested in a long-term cooperation.
About the project
We help build a security and optimization all-in-one application that provides
- complete security in the digital world
- helps protect privacy when communicating online
- can optimize PC performance and delete unnecessary files
What will you do
- Look for and fix bugs so that the quality is >> top
- Design new test scenarios according to specified requirements
- Create, control, and maintain a test strategy or parts thereof
- Develop automated tests in Kotlin and Java Use GitHub, Espresso, TeamCity, Android Studio, Android SDK, and other internal automation tools
- Work in a smaller team of developers led by his lead
- Improve your tech-stack and learn new technologies
What you should know/be able to do
- Know any language of OOP (ideally Kotlin or Java) and have good technical knowledge
- Be able to see possible weaknesses and create an environment that eliminates them
- Having experience creating test scenarios and automated tests is an advantage
- Another advantage is the experience with using Espresso tools, Android SDK and TeamCity
- You should be able to work independently and be proactive
- Good knowledge of English (written/spoken) is a must
- And IT should definitely be your hobby
What will please you / What can we offer
- Technological, professional, and personal development according to your abilities and ideas.
- Participation in local and foreign professional conferences and courses.
- Ability to travel abroad – San Francisco, Vancouver, Salt Lake City, Denver, Bristol, Grenoble.
- Cooperation and support of more experienced colleagues, both in the Czech Republic and in the USA
- Quarterly bonuses: 25 percent of company profit is shared with our employees.
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work from home – home office (2 days a week).
- Cool modern offices, relax zone, and equipped kitchen.
- In addition to this, we will add five weeks of vacation + 2 sick days, meal vouchers, English language lessons, sports card, company and spontaneous events (massages, movie night, bowling,…)
- And as a sweet end of the working week, an excellent Friday breakfast.
What we have achieved
We deliver agile software services to growing and medium-sized innovative companies in Silicon Valley, Utah, Colorado, but also in Europe, and our solutions are used by customers across sectors worldwide:
- Evernote, WordPress, OneLogin and thousands of other company users taking advantage of unique and innovative fintech platform (Divvy)
- BMW, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, NetApp, and even NHL and CERN (Sencha)
- AirBus, Allianz, Bosh, USB, HP, VMVare and many others (Liferay)
- Toyota car security and many others (ForgeRock)