Software Engineer - Web and Mobile Technologies
We are looking for software engineers, who are curious and who like development as much as integration and testing of software.
Software Engineer – Web and Mobile Technologies
Quality Assurance team is a group of passionate engineers able to install, configure, upgrade, extend and integrate complex software products. They are conversant with the CLI and are skilled to automate execution through APIs and web services, no matter if they are deployed on an operating system, web server, mobile platform or the cloud. They continuously explore the product and automate its testing. They are peers of development and ears and eyes of management. They are essential in delivering a high quality product. We are looking for software engineers, who are curious and who like development as much as integration and testing of software.
RESPONSIBILITIES: I want and can do that!
- Installation, configuration, and deployment automation of web or mobile technologies.
- Exploratory testing of new product features and development of test specifications and test automation.
- Continuous communication with developers and management about product status and issues.
- Troubleshooting, proposing technical solutions to issues when possible.
REQUIREMENTS: I’ve already done that or have that!
- UNIX or Unix-like system knowledge.
- Any of Java, C/C++, Shell scripting, PERL, Python, Ruby or other scripting/programming skills.
- Installation, configuration and testing of web or mobile technologies.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting and problem solving skill.
- English (written and spoken).
- Desired (not required): web application platforms, web security, identity management or portal solutions.
Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume and a cover letter.